To Ensure the safety and enjoyment of all members, the following rules must be adhered to at all times. Nobody is permitted on the track unless they are a coach, athlete or club volunteer.
- DO NOT cross the track without first checking that no-one is approaching – just as you would cross a road.
- DO NOT cross the infield if this area is in use.
- ALWAYS run in an anti-clockwise direction.
- SHOUT “track” when training hard if someone is warming up/down or obstructing you in the inside lanes (1-4).
- Always RESPECT your fellow athletes and coaches.